EUIJ International Symposium at TUFS European Political and Cultural Identities in the Age of EU Enlargement"
・・6-17 September 2006・・
- Prof Ali Carkoglu
- 'Turkey and the EU'
- Dr Lukasz Kaminski,
- 'The Polish Historiography on Contemporary History after 1989'
- Prof Michal Kopecek
- 'Between Nation, Democray and Europe'
- Assoc. Prof Ayhan Kaya
- 'The Impact of the Europeanization Process on the Perception of Minorities in Turkey'
- Prof. Zig Layton-Henry
- 'The Impact of Enlargement on European Citizenship.pdf'
- Dr Mizuho Nakada-Amiya
- 'Civil Society Organizations in East-Central Europe'
- Prof Takashi Miyajima
- Problems of European Citizenship
- Prof Dietrich Thraendhard
- 'Citizenship as a Felixble Asset in the Times of Globalization'
- Prof Volodymyr Kravchenko
- 'Post-Soviet Historiography in post-Communist Society'
EUIJ International Workshop "EU Enlargement and its Economic Impacts on Transitional Countries"
(11 December 2006)
- Timothy Frye,
- 'Reputation and the Rule of Law in Russia'
- Gabor Hunya,
- 'EU Membership - Support and Challenge to the Competitiveness of the Polish and Romania Economies'
- Gabriela Dragon,
- 'Romania's acccession to EU: Challenges and Opportunities'
- Ewa Balcerowicz,
- 'The Impact of Poland's EU Accession on its Economy'
Workshop: EU-Japan: Corporate Social Responsibility & Changing Wage Systems - The Role of Trade Unions
(26 & 27 November 2004)
This workshop, which was co-sponsored by the EUIJ, was organised by Prof. Dr. Gyﾃｶrgy Szﾃｩll and Prof. Dr. Tsuyoshi Tsuru (both Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi Univerisity).
Program, Registration Form, and the List of Participants
Prof. Szﾃｩll's welcome speach
- Papers of the lectures of:
- Thomas Blanke (ppt presentation)
- Margarete Dabrowski
- Philippe Debroux
- Roger Dost
- Eskil Ekstedt
- Friedrich Fﾃｼrstenberg
- Bﾃｩla Galgoczi (ppt presentation)
- Francesco Garibaldo
- Renﾃｩ Haak
- Stefan Hochstadt (abstract)
- Meik Holland (abstract)
- Jean-Marc Le Duc
- Fred Manske
- Mitsuharu Miyamoto
- Hiroatsu Nohara/Haruhiko Hori (abstract)
- Eberhard Schmidt
- Fujikazu Suzuki
- Gyﾃｶrgy Szﾃｩll (keynote)
- Hiroyasu Uemura (ppt presentation)
- Jacques Vilrokx
- Werner Weltgen
- Shuji Yamada (ppt presentation)
Report of the Conference at ICU in Tokyo (January 10, 2005), Edited by Takako Ueta
Printed in Japan February 2005 (255 pages)
(A copy of the printed version can be ordered here)
Symposium: In Pursuit of Advanced Legal Education Based on the Development of Legal Communication Skills
9 March 2006
Coorganized by the Japan-Europe Legal Communication Training and Development Programme (JE Programme) and the EU Institute in Japan - Tokyo Consortium
Joint Research Papers
The EU Economy
- Linkages of New EU Country Currencies to the Euro
- Professor Eiji Ogawa (Graduate School of Commerce and Management, Hitotsubashi University)
- 24th November 2004
- Ms. Chikako Ohashi and Mr. Shinsuke Oyama (both Bank of Japan)
- 26th January 2005
- The Introduction of the Euro as a Supply Shock
- Dr. Vladimir Bezdek (Senior Research Fellow, The National Bank of the Czech Republic)
- 10 March 2005